The Senior Art Director must design persuasive, original work and effectively work with the Stout Heart team to generate and refine concepts and bring these concepts to concrete visual executions. He or she will oversee campaigns and site designs from concepting through to production and completion, ensuring that quality of vision is upheld in every aspect. The Senior Art Director must have strong communication skills to articulate creative concepts and rationale, and to collaborate with and/or mentor other teams. You must be at a point in your career where you have a strong creative point of view and can communicate it in an articulate manner to teammates and clients alike.
- Develop original creative concepts and approaches with the project team based on creative briefs and client’s business strategy.
- Work collaboratively with internal team in order to produce great results.
- Develop original design concepts and oversee project design from concept through execution.
- Design innovative and intuitive layouts and interfaces that utilize a diverse range of visuals (photography, illustration, 3D graphics, animation, infographics, and icons).
- Produce exceptional work in short timeframes, manage time efficiently while multi-tasking across different projects and clients.
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, user experience, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
- Experiment with new tools, processes, and techniques to improve our work
- No qualms doing the little tasks that often come with the big ones.
- Keep your files tidy and organized. No joke.
Please email us at [email protected] and be sure to include a link to your portfolio and/or any examples of relevant work.