The Director of Business Development is responsible for new business growth within the agency environment. He or she will work to expand the agency’s product/services reach and profit revenues by identifying new markets and attracting new clients.
- Creates and executes a business development plan that results in short and long term revenue growth for the company
- Initiates contact with prospective clients, qualifying and tracking leads
- Researches new business opportunities and identifying key sales points
- Develops strategic plans and strategies to reach prospective clients
- Develops presentations to present/market to prospective clients
- Works with a diverse group of internal teams to identify key areas to market to clients
- Presents information to clients in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Acts as the “face” of the agency in all new business matters
- Provides market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generates product development ideas
- Leads contract negotiations
- Consults with agency principal to define potential updates to agency marketing assets
- Maintains an ongoing new business development pipeline report for agency ownership and leadership team
Please email us at [email protected] and be sure to include a link to your portfolio and/or any examples of relevant work.